Low carb, easy to make AND they taste good? Here is an easy how-to for your new favourite weeknight staple.
What You'll Need
- Lettuce Leafs (Collards or Boston Lettuce work best)
- Broccoli Slaw
- Roasted Sliced Bell Peppers
- Matchstick Carrots
- Sliced Avocado
- Shredded Baked Chicken Breast
- Separate the leaves you are using as the shell. Make sure they are wide and flat.
- Place desired toppings in the leaf
- Eat like a fajita or taco.
The point of this recipe is to be super customizable. Take your inspiration from your regular taco, and eat it "Animal Style" (As In-And-Out would call it). It's an easy way to incorporate more vegetables into your routine.